Sale Pricing Ends November 21st, 2019
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING WORKS
You’ll notice, we said “advertising”, because a lot of businesses aren’t advertising, they’re just posting. You see, Facebook for businesses has changed. We noticed it first-hand as soon as Mark Zuckerberg announced the algorithm change. The Facebook newsfeed now prioritizes “meaningful social interactions” over news and business-related post, which leaves you, a business, at a disadvantage when it comes to organic engagement. Does this mean that Facebook is dead?
No. It does not. Join us on November 27th, 2019 at 9 am for our 1-Day Facebook Advertising Boot Camp and we can teach you how to use Facebook Advertising to your advantage!
Who Should Attend?
The ideal attendee is a small business who:
- sells products and services to consumers and other business,
- has noticed a decrease in their Facebook engagement,
- wants to increase its Facebook exposure,
- wants to lower their Facebook ad spend and increase results with smarter targeting,
- don’t have a documented, written Facebook strategy, or
Anyone who wants to learn more about how a StanceWise Facebook Strategy can grow their business.
What will you learn with us?
- The Power of Smart Targeting
- How to Build the Right Audience
- How to Set up a Proven Ad Campaign Step by Step
- How to Create a Functional Facebook growth and advertising Strategy
This is an opportunity for you to take advantage of a relatively inexpensive, and very powerful marketing tool that can allow you to target and reach the exact audience that you want. Don’t rely solely on organic posting, it is not impossible, but definitely more difficult. The average organic reach for a business’s post is 6.4%, but only 24.2% of Facebook Pages are using paid media!
“Running a Facebook business page without advertising is like screaming into the void; Nobody hears you, and you’ll run out of breath before they do.”
- Joe Doucet
Join Karl and Joe at the StanceWise Training Centre on November 27th at 9 am. Bring your laptops and tablets so you can follow along and leave with a Facebook Ad campaign that will be a part of your overall Facebook strategy that is ready for launch! WiFi and lunch provided!